After tournament schedules are in place, no refunds are issued.
- NCAA Rules will apply (Free throw is on release - Players are allowed 6 fouls)
- There is a 10 second back court violation in all tournaments that do not have a shot clock and there will be a 5 second close guarded called.
- A minimum six minute warm-up between games. Games begin at scheduled time. Games can begin early if both coaches agree to start the game before scheduled game time. Game time is forfeit time. The tournament site director can allow 10 minutes for a team to arrive in special situations.
- 14 Minute Halves 7th Grade and Below and 15 Minute Halves 8th Grade and Above
- The tournament director has the right to forfeit a game if a team does not have its starting five ready to play at the scheduled tip off time.
- CLOCK - If a team is behind by 30 points or more in the second half we will go to a running clock and no pressing is allowed.
- Time-Outs, 2 Full / 2 - 30 second Time-Outs per game.
- Half-Time = 4 Minutes
- Overtime: All Overtime games will begin 2 minutes after regulation play 3 minute each overtime game. Clock stops on all whistles. One additional Time-Out allowed with unused carry-over. Player fouls and team fouls carry-over.
- The tournament will provide a Timekeeper and a Scorekeeper.
- Each Team must bring your own basketballs to warm up with.
- Each Team must BRING YOUR OWN MEDICAL SUPPLIES: there will be A TRAINER on site if needed.
- Players age is based on Grade Only. All coaches MUST have each player's report card on hand at each tournament in case of a protest. If you cannot provide a report card with the player's name, with a date on the report card to prove that it is a current report card, then the player must sit out until proof is given.
- A player can only play with ONE CLUB, ONE TEAM in ONE DIVISION in this tournament unless approved by the tournament director before the tournament begins.
- A fee of $100.00 cash (refunded if protest is upheld) must accompany all protests. Protests must come from the Head Coach listed on the official roster for the event. The written protest must be submitted to the Tournament Commissioner-in-Charge. All decisions of the Eligibility Committee shall be final. Protest on eligibility must be made before the game begins. Protest cannot be made on a player's eligibility during a game or after a game is completed.
PB has the right to approve a team to play down in a division if approved before the tournament begins. You must talk to the tournament director, no exceptions. Our goal is to provide competitive games.
Clock Keeper and Score Table
For scoreboard purposes the team in light colored jerseys will be the home team and will sit to the right of the scorers table (when facing the court).
For scoreboard purposes the team in dark colored jerseys will be the visiting team and will sit to the left of the scorers table (when facing the court).
On the game schedule, the team listed first or on top is 'home' and will wear light colored jerseys. Each team is responsible for their own jerseys... bring 2 different colored jerseys or reversible 2-colored jerseys with you to each game. Each team must provide their own warm-up balls. The home team provides the game ball.