Battle on the Brazos – New Age Circuit Qualifier
July 15-16, 2023
Legends Event Center-Bryan, TX
Minimum 3 game guarantee
Age-Girls 6th-12th Grade
Call 877-545-7008 for multi-team discounts
Payment Deadline: July 10, 2023
Please check back for schedule information.
Please check back for college coach attendance.
- 8 minute quarters, Half time—3 minutes
- Minimum of 6 minute warm-up between games.
- Clock: Runs with a 30 point lead in the second half (3rd & 4th quarter).
- Time outs: (3) 30 sec. per game.
- Overtime: 1st: 3 minutes 2nd: 2 minutes 3rd: SUDDEN DEATH. Each team gets an additional time out.
Closely Guarded/Held Ball
- 10 second backcourt violation in events that do not have a shot clock.
- 5 second violation- Both-Held Ball and Closely Guarded.
- Free Throws: Only on shooting fouls prior to 5 team fouls. Double (2 shots) bonus on 5th team foul per quarter. Fouls reset every quarter.
- Players are allowed 6 personal fouls.
- Home team is responsible for providing scorekeeper(book) for non NCAA events.
- Home team provides a game ball
- Team listed first or on top of the bracket is the home team (light jerseys) and will sit to the left of the score table when facing the court.
- Team listed second is the visiting team and will sit to the right of the score table when facing the court.
- The tournament director has the right to forfeit a game if a team does not have its starting five ready to play at the scheduled tip off time.
- Premier Basketball has the right to approve a team and or a player to play down in a division. You must request approval from the tournament director 5 days prior to the tournament beginning via email. Our goal is to provide competitive games.
- Player’s age is based on Grade Only. All coaches MUST be able to have access to a player’s report card on hand at each tournament in case of a protest. If you cannot provide a report card with the player’s name, with a date on the report card to prove that it is a current report card, then the player must sit out until proof is given.
- A player can only play with ONE TEAM in all Premier Basketball Tournaments. Failing to comply with this rule will result in game forfeiture.
- A fee of $100.00 cash (refunded if protest is upheld) must accompany all protests. Protests must come from the Head Coach listed on the official roster for the event. Protest on eligibility must be made before the game begins. Protest cannot be made on a player’s eligibility during a game or after a game is completed.