Premier Aftermath Showcase-NCAA Evaluation Period
July 9-10, 2023
Union Bank & Trust Sports Complex-Omaha, NE
Play in the Premier Grand Nationals & the Premier Aftermath Showcase for a total of $700/team!
This is a Stay To Play event. Traveling teams are required to stay at one of our hotels.
Minimum 3 game guarantee
Age-Girls 7th-12th Grade
Call 877-545-7008 for multi-team discounts
Payment Deadline: June 14, 2023
Please check back for schedule information.
Please check back for college coach attendance.
NCAA LIVE PERIOD TEAM AND EVENT GUIDELINES
- All athletes participating in NCAA-certified non-scholastic events MUST have an active account in the NCAA Basketball Certification System (BBCS) – Basketball certification.
- Athletes will use previous log-in accounts that were created and ARE NOT to create a new account. Only athletes that have not previously registered in the BBCS should create a new account.
- A step-by-step guide can be found here Create a BBCS account.
- Prior to coaching in any NCAA certified event, ALL coaches are required to register as a USAB Gold Licensed coach. That link can be found here. USAB Gold License coach registration.
- After obtaining a USAB Gold License, a coach must then log into the BBCS to activate their account at BBCS account activation.
- Only NEW coaches should create a new account. Previous coaches that have used the BBCS in the past should use their same log-in credentials.
- For a more detailed guide, please click the following link. Detailed guide to coach registration.
For any further questions, please contact the Premier Basketball Tournaments staff or visit the NCAA certification page. NCAA certification page.
- 8 minute quarters, Half time—3 minutes
- Minimum of 6 minute warm-up between games.
- Clock: Runs with a 30 point lead in the second half (3rd & 4th quarter).
- Time outs: (3) 30 sec. per game.
- Overtime: 1st: 3 minutes 2nd: 2 minutes 3rd: SUDDEN DEATH. Each team gets an additional time out.
Closely Guarded/Held Ball
- 10 second backcourt violation in events that do not have a shot clock.
- 5 second violation- Both-Held Ball and Closely Guarded.
- Free Throws: Only on shooting fouls prior to 5 team fouls. Double (2 shots) bonus on 5th team foul per quarter. Fouls reset every quarter.
- Players are allowed 6 personal fouls.
- Home team is responsible for providing scorekeeper(book) for non NCAA events.
- Home team provides a game ball
- Team listed first or on top of the bracket is the home team (light jerseys) and will sit to the left of the score table when facing the court.
- Team listed second is the visiting team and will sit to the right of the score table when facing the court.
- The tournament director has the right to forfeit a game if a team does not have its starting five ready to play at the scheduled tip off time.
- Premier Basketball has the right to approve a team and or a player to play down in a division. You must request approval from the tournament director 5 days prior to the tournament beginning via email. Our goal is to provide competitive games.
- Player’s age is based on Grade Only. All coaches MUST be able to have access to a player’s report card on hand at each tournament in case of a protest. If you cannot provide a report card with the player’s name, with a date on the report card to prove that it is a current report card, then the player must sit out until proof is given.
- A player can only play with ONE TEAM in all Premier Basketball Tournaments. Failing to comply with this rule will result in game forfeiture.
- A fee of $100.00 cash (refunded if protest is upheld) must accompany all protests. Protests must come from the Head Coach listed on the official roster for the event. Protest on eligibility must be made before the game begins. Protest cannot be made on a player’s eligibility during a game or after a game is completed.