Queen of the South
Presented Urban Heroes Elite
4 game guarantee
Please check back for hotel information.
Please check back for event schedule.
Please check back for college coach attendance.
Frisco, TX, 75033
- 8 minute quarters, Half time—3 minutes
- Minimum of 6 minute warm-up between games.
- Clock: Runs with a 30 point lead in the second half (3rd & 4th quarter).
- Time outs: (3) 30 sec. per game.
- Overtime: 1st: 3 minutes 2nd: 2 minutes 3rd: SUDDEN DEATH. Each team gets an additional time out.
Closely Guarded/Held Ball
- 10 second backcourt violation in events that do not have a shot clock.
- 5 second violation-Held Ball Only and Closely Guarded.
- Free Throws: Double bonus on 5th team foul per quarter.
- Players are allowed 6 personal fouls.
- Team listed first or on top of the bracket is the home team (light jerseys) and will sit to the left of the score table when facing the court.
- Team listed second is the visiting team and will sit to the right of the score table when facing the court.
- Home team provides a game ball.
PLANNING NCAA CERTIFICATION
This event is planning to be a NCAA certified event.
All teams participating at an NCAA certified event must register online prior to reporting to participate in the event. Failure to register and submit all required information will result in a team being denied participation in all NCAA certified events. Coaches are expected to keep their online rosters updated.
- Basketball Certification System (Roster Submission)
- Basketball Certification Policies and Procedures
All individuals who are involved in coaching activities at a NCAA certified event must renew their USA Basketball Coach License and be approved by the NCAA prior to participation in the event. This must be completed in order to sit on a bench at any NCAA certified event.