- 8 minute quarters, Half time—3 minutes
- Minimum of 6 minute warm-up between games.
- Clock: Runs with a 30 point lead in the second half (3rd & 4th quarter).
- Time outs: (3) 30 sec. per game.
- Overtime: 1st: 3 minutes 2nd: 2 minutes 3rd: SUDDEN DEATH. Each team gets an additional time out.
Closely Guarded/Held Ball
- 10 second backcourt violation in events that do not have a shot clock.
- 5 second violation- Both-Held Ball and Closely Guarded.
- Free Throws: Only on shooting fouls prior to 5 team fouls. Double (2 shots) bonus on 5th team foul per quarter. Fouls reset every quarter.
- Players are allowed 6 personal fouls.
- Home team is responsible for providing scorekeeper(book) for non NCAA events.
- Home team provides a game ball
- Team listed first or on top of the bracket is the home team (light jerseys) and will sit to the left of the score table when facing the court.
- Team listed second is the visiting team and will sit to the right of the score table when facing the court.