Customer data is collected in a variety of ways including when:
- customers register for 3STEP programming, including club teams and events. This includes online registration through third party tools such as LeagueApps, EZFacility and SportsEngine. We refer to this collected information as “Registration Information.”
- LeagueApps: leagueapps.com/terms
- EZFacility: ezfacility.com/privacy-policy
- SportsEngine: nbcuniversal.com/privacy
- customers communicate with us or sign up for promotional messaging.
- customers connect with us on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, including interactions with 100+ 3STEP brands.
- customers engage with our websites and applications in which cookies, device IDs and tracking technologies are employed. We automatically collect certain information about devices, including information about web browsers, IP addresses, time zones, and some of the cookies that are installed on devices. We collect information about the individual web pages or products viewed, what websites or search terms referred customers to a site, and information about interactions with a site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- we collect data from third parties or publicly available sources.
- customers interact with our communities, advertisements and/or sponsor and partner activations, both digitally and on-site at events.
The authorized disclosure of Personal Information may be occur for the following entities and purposes:
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries : We share data with brands and organizations owned partially or wholly by 3STEP, as well as internally to 3STEP departments and teams. This disclosure informs decision making, improves services, and drives marketing and advertising.
- Service Providers, Partners, and Vendors : We disclose data to external providers, vendors, and partners to the extent required to deliver customer-facing goods and services that directly contribute to the 3STEP experience.
- Advertising and Marketing : We disclose data to partners to create and implement marketing and advertising campaigns on behalf of 3STEP Sports to the extent required to create and manage these campaigns. We further use customer data to construct targeted advertisements and marketing communication we believe may be of interest. In many cases, as Personal Information is never sold or shared directly with external organizations, we distribute targeted advertising to our customers on behalf of partners and sponsors.
- Compliance and Law Enforcement : We may share data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
IV. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our sites and applications. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Customers can opt-out of having their activity on the site or application available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
V. EMAIL MARKETING
In many cases, we may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to customers, including:
VI. DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell Personal Information. However, the Service Providers we partner with may use technology to create targeted marketing campaigns and messages using Personal Information as defined by the CCPA law.
VII. CONSENT, OPT-OUT, CHILDREN
Consent and opt-out are respected at all steps during and after a customer’s interaction with 3STEP.
- Do Not Track: Please note that we do not alter our data collection mechanisms on sites and applications or our data use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from a web browser. Our “Do Not Track” policy is in place as required by the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA).
- Children (under 13 years old): We may collect and store persistent identifiers such as cookies or IP addresses from Children without parental consent for the purpose of supporting our internal operations. We may collect and store other Personal Information about children if this information is submitted by a child with prior parental consent or by the parent or guardian of the child. 3STEP may collect and store the following types of Personal Information about a child when submitted by a child with prior parental consent or by the parent or guardian of the child:
- First and/or last name
- Date of birth
- Grade level
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Social media handle
- Parent’s or guardian’s name
- Parent’s or guardian’s email address
- Parental Access: A parent who has already given 3STEP the permission to collect and use his or her child’s Personal Information can, at any time:
- Review, correct or delete the child’s personal information, and/or
- Discontinue further collection or use of the child’s personal information
VIII. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS FOR MINOR USERS (CALIFORNIA BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONS CODE SECTION 22581)
Be aware that a request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
IX. CUSTOMER RIGHTS
Our policies and safeguards are designed to promote and protect the privacy and rights of our customers and their families. We acknowledge and conform to legal regulations wherever applicable.
X. DATA RETENTION
We have put best practices in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data. Our technical and organizational safeguards and policies are designed in accordance with the guidelines and best practices outlined in cybersecurity documentation provided by NIST and found in HIPAA. Our sites and applications may contain links to other sites and applications that are not operated by 3STEP. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
XIII. CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, and for questions or complaints, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
200 BALLARDVALE STREET, BUILDING 2, FLOOR 3
WILMINGTON, MA, 01887, UNITED STATES